Παρασκευή 30 Απριλίου 2010

Reflecting on aseptic practical

I have concluded that maybe it is better and safer for patients and me to work as a community pharmacist. Aseptic practical today was really useful to understand what can go wrong in the preparation of these products and how to handle syringes, which is different learning all these information theoretically or watching a youtube video from being in a lab preparing a injection product. I think that in my practical several things went wrong and I have actually realised how precise and responsible technicians and clinical pharmacists should be when dealing with such preparations. Also, through the practical, I have realised that I am actually needlephobic. :S Lastly, I have reflected on the option of doing a pre-registration in hospital and I have concluded that however interesting hospital pharmacy may be, I would enjoy more dealing with all the community health care cases and the business, management and marketing side of pharmacy. I like business&management anyway. I am finally more orientated on my final goal and the future carrer outcome of my degree.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: